Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boring holiday....

Hmm..holiday for 3 days,finally have to start work tomorrow.Nothing special on my public holiday.Not as before,holiday is an excited things to me..hahaha!!!Now???can't go here and there.But a things is,i can eat duck mee in Skudai.Just on holiday only i can eat.hehe...I think i still the same,always like to eat.Didn't take care of my health at all.But eat with JT&JY,still will control in eating.So i'll be more careful.Thanks to u all o...

Today didn't go to hospital.So i went practise in guo guang.Huh...didn't have an early information.Wang lao shi come to conduct.Practise 'puo shui jie'.I can't imagine i can play and manage to play the notes out.Am I clever??hehe..Two days ago i still tell them this song very very very hard.But how come today i can play out.Anyway today i'm very happy.I can say that i had improved a bit.Yeah...!!!love practise much.I hope won't skip even for a time.But things can't change.My health is still important.No choice for me to choose right now.Gonna skip practise again.Miss u all.....Nanyi gambateh!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I can join you all for practice as well...

    ReplyDelete